Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
a href="http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

CUPCAKE DISASTER

In Jenevive's classroom everyone is assigned a day to be the VIP of the day. Basically you and a helper take the attendance down to the office, you are first in line for everything, get to bring in a show and tell and the best part ...you get to bring in a snack and drink for everyone.
I love to bake so Jen usually brings in some sort of homemade goodie. Since Halloween is right around the corner, I thought candy corn cupcakes would be fun to bring in. You make a regular white cake batter and divide into three bowls. I used food coloring to make orange and yellow batter then layered it in a muffin liner. I've also made rainbow cupcakes using 5 or 6 different colors which were fun to bite into.
Jimmy wanted to bring in a snack for his class as well, so I made cute little mini cupcakes for all of his friends at school. I thought it wouldn't be a problem... I was was wrong. This is what the container looked like when I got it back at the end of the day:

I don't even know how you could make this happen. I'm thinking you would have to shake the crap out of it to even come close. I have no idea what they even looked like when he brought them in the class. I asked him what happened and he just said the bus made a stop and they flew all around. All I could do was laugh. The teacher must have thought I was nuts. They did end up eating them he said - what a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment