Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
a href="http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

A DAY AT THE BEACH

Julie and I took the kids for some fun in the sun at Spencer Beach. The kids had so much fun playing in the water and sand. Jimmy was determined to make all of the dry sand from our towel down to the water wet. He must have made 100 trips with a small bucket of water to do so. He was on a mission. He actually got into the water this time, which is a new thing for him this year. He looked up at me and said " Mom I'm not afraid of the water anymore".That beach hunk is my nephew Kaiden.
Jen and Kaiden are still best friends. They take good care of each other. A girl had taken Kaiden goggles and when she wouldn't give them back, Jen went right up to her and got them for him. That's my girl.


Lanie was in her glory bouncing from the sand to the water.


Jimmy could have spent all day in the sand just playing. I think we'll be making a whole lot of trips there this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment