Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
a href="http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jenevive's last day as a first grader was on Wednesday. I can't believe she is going into second grade in the fall already. This was a busy year for Jen. She has learned to read ( she was in the top reading levels) starting math and journal everyday. She has excelled all year with 4's in in subjects except gym class - I think that comes from Jim's genes. Ha Ha.

Her teacher this year was Mrs. Boesl. She is an amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better
teacher for Jen. Next year she will be at another elementary school, so I am very disappointed that Jimmy will never have her as a teacher.

Angel and Jenevive have been best friends since they were three and in preschool.Every year I take a picture of the two of them on the last day of school. Jen made sure I brought the camera to carry on the tradition. Now that school is out, we have lots of fun outings for the summer, and also some lazy days ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment