Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
a href="http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

This weekend we celebrated Jimmy's 4th birthday at one of our favorite places - the Sterling Heights Nature Center. When I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday he new right away and it's all because of this.....

Last August when Jenevive had her party there, he held a snake and has been talking about it ever since. For some reason, he's been into snakes lately.

So much so that he wanted me to make him a blue snake birthday cake. He wanted blue cake inside also, but I figured the blue frosting would be messy enough - and I was right. He was soo happy when I showed him his cake and I got a big "Thanks Mom!"


4 candles on the cake this year! I can't believe he is 4 already - the time has flown by.




In case you can't tell, he was so excited with every present he opened. This year it's all about Monster Jam trucks and Toy Story. He had a great party and has spent all day playing with his new toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment