Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
a href="http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

So, one day I decided to run away from home and start living with the Amish. I cooked, cleaned and sewed for 20 hours a day. I gave up running water and electricity so that I could milk my own cows and churn my own butter. Yeah - I only wish the past 2 months were that exciting and fun!!!!
During the last 2 months a huge black cloud of illness has come over our house. We have had multiple ear infections, an upper respiratory infection, a sinus infection, two bouts of step throat along with a couple of all too common "common colds". At one time three out of four of us were on antibiotics. Little Jimmy only missed being on them for an ear infection by a couple of days. The pharmacist at CVS is now on our Christmas card list, and we are definitely not on HAP's. So, little by little I will have to recap in bits and pieces.
Jenna and Jimmy loved Halloween this year. They both held up their own when it came to the Trick-or-Treating. We had done so many Halloween events leading up to it, that no one was the least bit upset about it coming to an end. I think my kids wore their costumes more than regular clothes for the month of October.

For a couple of months Jimmy wore his army costume everywhere and couldn't wait to wear it Trick-or-Treating, but once the time came to get dressed we pulled out an old dragon costume that has been in Jen's dress up for years.


Another exciting thing for Jimmy was being able to join baseball with his cousin Cody. It was more of a baseball clinic, learning the basics of throwing and catching, but he didn't know the difference. He had a blast with his buddy.

Every week he had to wear his baseball pans and jersey along with a hat that covered most of his face. He thought he was just too cool. Coach Mike had named his team the Tigers which just made his day.







No comments:

Post a Comment