Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
a href="http://lilypie.com/">Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

And this is how Christmas Eve started off. My little "comfort" boy who could live in pajamas was having serious issues with his Christmas outfit. His shirt had a hole in it ( on the sleeve under the button-all dress shirts have this) the pants were yucky and he hates those brown shoes. He actually went into his room and started getting undressed.
He only "smiled" for the camera once I told him I would bring pajamas to change into.
I thought he looked very handsome, but he would disagree.
Jenevive loves to get dressed up. If she could wear a dress everyday, she would. I have several shots similar to this. She spent 5 minutes modeling for the camera.

Jim's gift for the kids was a Wii. He had spent Christmas Eve setting it up and of course testing it out so that it would ready to go in the morning. Jen unwrapped the box and almost started to cry when she realized the box was empty.
Our house is even more jammed packed full with the bed tents, snuggies, games, clothes, marble mazes---you name it. Christmas night started off the same as the night before with Jimmy trying to convince me to let him wear his pajamas. We compromised with Spiderman socks.

1 comment:

  1. your children are the cutest! I can't believe how big they are both getting! I LOVE Jenna's shoes by the way! Happy New Year sweet niece and hopefully it is prosperous and with good health! Love you!

    ReplyDelete